Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Art Show

Aaron and I sent off 4 of our new "flat" Rosenpig stuffed animals to an art show in Baltimore, Maryland. The show is taking place here:
http://www.ccspace.org/

They will have some info on the show up soon. WOO!

I hope the little guys do well. I wish I had had time to do some of the other "Fat" Rosenpigs too, but they do take time to make because they're hand sewn from start to finish, and have a hand painted adventure that Aaron does for each one.

Hooray for the Art Show though!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

How much are you charging those filthy rich american art connoisseurs?

(I'd charge at least a hundred americanos dollareros each)

-maybe a little less - but remember to put an art show premium on them - they were the COOLEST 4!

Anna Gopin said...

hey erica! yeah i think they are worth the hundred americanos dollaros if not more.
hooray for the new generation of flat rosenpigs. hahah


flat bastards

Erica Pitt said...

hahaha Flat Bastards, I like it!!!