Sunday, September 17, 2006

Makeover Sunday!!!

So...my sister found this website where you can upload your photo and try out new hairstyles and colours, so she forwarded it to me, not knowing what I was going to do with it.

I decided I wasn't happy with just doing one version, so I did a bunch and with the power of print screen and photoshop I came up with these beauties:




























One for me and one for Aaron. Pretty scary stuff, but it was entertaining enough for a few hours.

If you'd like to try out this hideousness youself, here's the webpage:

clairol canada

3 comments:

Erica Pitt said...

I'm reminded of why I decided to grow my hair out after grade 10. Short hair for me was not the way to go!

Anonymous said...

wow! i think i like the very last one the best! It's HUGE! it's kind of the whole Crazy Irish broad in the 1800's ready for a giant undersea battle with Daddy Warbucks look.
Awesome Zombification by the way.

Aaron said...

Goodness - I'm posting that description to our flickr account!! Ridiculous to the max!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/designerwhite/245606670/