Sunday, February 25, 2007

Peeping Tom in my closet

Do you ever have the feeling you're being watched when you're changing?

Well I did today. I was in my room after having my shower, putting on some makeup and doing my hair, and then I went to get changed....when suddenly I felt as if I was being watched.

I heard a little noise of paper rustling from my closet...and I knew I wasn't alone.

Check out these pics to see my landlady's cat being all freaky creepy....















She's done this before...which is why I piled up a bunch of crap in front of the closet...to deter her from going in there...















But as you can see....someone with beedy little eyes has not been deterred at all.















"Cripes I've been caught, now to make my escape"

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Aawwww, where's the camera I attached to kitty's head? All I can see is porcelin. Maybe it fell off behind the toilet...

Erica Pitt said...

hahaha.....2 days after this she was in there again....

and yes, she does like hiding behind the toilet too